Valve information needed please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Valve information needed please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

My 25 has had oversize valves installed some time in the past. They are the "modern type" stainless with two piece keepers, and they also have a larger head then the vendors sell. Head size 1.508
length 5.065 and stem 0.342. The part # 107 SP E 1127 is located on the stem. Any idea who makes these today or what motor they were for originally?

I've been doing my own research, and so far I've come up with nothing. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

The modern valves the vendors sell are listed as 1.543 head and .342 stem, they would work for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:22 pm:

SP stands for "Sealed Power" brand

Google "sealed power 1127".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 12:33 am:

Thank you Frank and Kevin, now I've got a plan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration