OT-Sort of..chick magnet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT-Sort of..chick magnet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 07:37 am:

Here is another reason I love my T. It is chick magnet. Even Marilyn Monroe likes it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 07:44 am:

My '23 Touring is a "Chick Magnet" too although the Chicks are all over 80 years old..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:18 am:

Steve, to make your photo more correct you need a big gust of wind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:25 am:

It is nice to see that Marilyn is well. Perhaps a ride on a T running board has revived her.
I like the Pickup too.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Well, if you have a "seven year itch......"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:34 am:

Anybody up for a picnic?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:43 am:

You are right Dean... I should have had her there while driving....or during a wind storm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:53 am:

She looks good for 91. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Steve, That picture would make an excellent profile picture!!!!!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

My, oh my…..well if that picture just doesn't blow up your skirt…..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Mmm. Marilyn? Sirens at a pick-nick? I agree, wherever I go in my T it is the women who make the biggest fuss over it. Age seems to go the span from 8 to 80. 2 or 3 gals in a group at times have stopped me numerous asking to take photos. Guys are much more leery about approaching me and or the T.

Who would have thought that an old T was a chick magnet, sure is not me they are lookin at, I often resemble a farm work hand or old grease pit mechanic whenever I am out running in it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration