Old Photo - I'll Take One Of Everthing........On Second Thought, Make that Two!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - I'll Take One Of Everthing........On Second Thought, Make that Two!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

I think I see Mr. Chaffin ......

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

And that's all the parts inventory a Ford dealer needed back in those days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

Check out the giant "Motometer" display piece, top shelf, left of the tire pumps !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

(3) Security wheel locks? above headlight on stand to the right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

Just for laughs let's see some "back then/today" cash estimates on what you can see in the pic. You can even include the cars if you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

One black necktie $0.45 today $ 6.95 :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

Excellent photo. I still don't know how you find these.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Jay can have 2 of everything but I want everything that is left.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration