Old Photo - Kenny's Back Yard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Kenny's Back Yard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

We had one of those clotheslines when I was a kid...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

I think just about everybody did. Can't get the wife to hang clothes out unfortunately!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

Tim, Could you maybe hang them out? Get the Amish pulley system and you don't have to leave the house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

THEY KILLED KENNY!!!!! Actually he just died. Of old age.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

That tub was our bath tub as a kid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

I still dry my cloths on the same type. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:10 am:

My daughter has the same clothesline in her yard. It MUST be available at Amazon :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration