Old Photo - Stereo Photo of 5th Ave. new York City

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Stereo Photo of 5th Ave. new York City
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Can you look at these without a viewer and see the stereo image? I've tried to teach people how to do this, but have so far been unsuccessful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Ever since I lost most of the vision in my right eye, I haven't been able to see these pictures in stereo even WITH the stereopticon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

I'll bet those buses are crazy top heavy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

Iíve been trying for ten minutes...Tom C.
Nuthiní.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

I can't spread my eyes out far enough! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Sorta cross your eyes until three images appear. The two to the left and right will be blurry, and the one in the middle will be in focus and in stereo. Don't look too long, or you will get a terrific head-ache.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration