Old Photo - Does Your Shoe Have A Boy Inside?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Does Your Shoe Have A Boy Inside?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

This is the cure for lacing up into the driver's seat?
I think the front has toe in.
The differential has been heeled.
At least it's got soul.
Don't expect a mechanic to fix it...bring it to a cobbler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Well, as far as custom bodies go, it's a step in the right direction !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

I get a kick out of that one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle , N.C. Triangle on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Is this the "old woman's" weekend camper ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

"Take my wife.....Please!" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

If the shoe fits, drive it! Bada Bing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

I hope the driver isn't a heal. He seems to at least have a sole. Perhaps he is a loafer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

I wonder if it has more foot room to operate the pedals. Do you have to wear a big sock to drive it? Is there gum stuck on the bottom? Do you wipe it down before bringing inside? So many questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

I have it on good authority that the driver was an Oxford scholar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

We all missed the obvious; it's a roller skate but for which foot? I suppose right here and left in the U.K.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration