Need help identifying a part

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Need help identifying a part
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap - Orlando, Florida on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

This part came with my 1924 Coupe. I am not entirely certain it is a Model T part. I cannot figure out what it is. Can someone help me identify it? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Hi Eric,

I have a '24 coupe and I am quite sure that is a part used in the seat area. I can't get to my car right now. That piece looks to be at the rear of the seat support.

These pictures are some that I found on the net, not my car.

I hope that this helps a bit. By the way, the small raised triangular slits hold in place a cardboard cover over the fuel tank which was intended to restrict fumes from entering the cabin.

Good luck with your project, Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration