Joe Bell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Joe Bell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

Just returned home from Tiffin, Ohio. Me and my 12 year old son stopped in to see Joe Bell and he didn't disappoint. Mr Bell, you are the most kind, honest, helpful, knowledgeable person I have come to know. I cannot give you enough praise and I am posting this to let others know what fine/quality work you perform and the attention you pay to details so the job is done correctly. Your skills and workmanship is unsurpassed of all others. Your hospitality was much appreciated not only by me but by my son also. You treated us like family and I am deeply grateful. Thank you once again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Yup!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Yes Joe is a great guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

Your not so bad yourself Mr Vibert. You are another gentleman that this hobby is lucky to have. Another example of honesty/integrity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

Hey Keith, a person needs to hear that atleast once in their lifetime, and you couldn't have said it any better. God bless you friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Sloma Sandusky Ohio on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 02:53 am:

I agree with Keith. One of the most professional persons I know. Thanks for all your help Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:14 am:

Joe’s one of a kind!
Great guy and friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:49 am:

I've known Joe for a long time now and he's rebuilt three T engines for me and is going over my '10 now. He is truly a master in his trade, one of the last "old school" T mechanics out there. You really should take a trip to Tiffin sometime to see his place - fabulous old barn where he does all his magic! He is also a great guy who is honest and more than fair; but keep in mind he is a busy man. Because of his well earned reputation, his work load is always tremendous - I really don't know how he does it, as this is his "second" job behind his bread and butter factory job. So I would highly, highly recommend Joe for any T motor repairs you have, but please be patient with him and let him do his stuff at his pace; he will always get the job done at a fair price and with superb quality but he gets them out as they come in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 09:19 am:

It's for sure Joe is one of the good guys in this community, both professionally and personally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Hear here!! Can't agree more. I even started a letter-writing campaign on Joe's behalf two years ago to no avail for the Rosenthal award. Time to do it again! No more deserving of a person for that prestigious award than Joe Bell!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:28 am:

I think his blood line has something to do with it along with his Dad and Mom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:53 am:

Add my name and my son’s name as members of the Joe Bell fan club. He has taught me well and my cars love him too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

Joe Bell is a great guys !!!

Had the chance to meet him at hershey

and hang out for some time with him and

some of his buddys . Fine fine people,

and of course left with an order for a

detailed and personalized t engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

Hey Joe, I hope your reading this and realize how much you are respected. Great testimonials.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Hi guys, Thanks, been out building a trans for a Cleveland engine, I try to help others as I would like to be treated, some times I am slow but it is a Hobby for me, some day if it is a job I may not want to do it any more. Thanks for The Better Maid potato chips and Sal for keeping a good business alive! Now the credit goes to Keith he is the one that takes time out of his busy life to dress up as a Clown and go visit the kids in the Hospitals and if I can help someone out like that I am glad to of done it! Thanks again,Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

Tim you're right on regarding a letter writing campaign for the Walter Rosenthal Award. Nice words written here only go so far! Go for it!

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

Ed..yep. Stay tuned. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration