Old Photo - Brass Era - Standard Oil Filling Station With A Model T At The Pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Brass Era - Standard Oil Filling Station With A Model T At The Pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Many nice things here. A cold day with side curtains and Winter front. Vintage utilities and window display are delightful.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lew Morrill on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 11:31 am:

I don't know you Jay, but I'd like you to know that I sure enjoy all the photo's you post. It appears that finding and posting them would require a fair amount of time and work. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

Note this was pre-Chevron days, "Standard Oil (Ind.) meaning an independent dealer, not a company station. Any idea where it is? Could be up around Yreka area??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

Lew, Your right. It takes lots and lots of hours to be able to regularly post the Old Photos here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

I wondered if that was "Standard Oil of Indiana" ?!?
Burned into my brain as a kid working at Rich Eagle's family's store in West Yellowstone Mt. They were a Chevron dealer, but we could not accept Standard Oil of Indiana credit cards.

From the sign layout, "independent dealer" makes more sense.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration