Model T Trunk Turtle Deck Keys ????? Need some help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Trunk Turtle Deck Keys ????? Need some help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

These keys were in a key holder that had nothing but Model T keys. Are these Model T trunk turtle deck keys?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:17 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Look like '22 - '25 deck keys to me. At least they look like the one for my '25, Though I'm not 100% sure the key is correct, it works.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Not Ford !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

Desk, trunk, chest of drawers, blanket chest or any other pre-1950 furniture with a key

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Thanks Guys. I do not own a T with a turtle deck and wanted to make sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Langs has perfect reproduction deck keys. Dan's post above is a 26-7. I have a habit of going through skeleton keys at antique stores, and it's amazing how many of those deck keys I've found. Just last Sunday I found a #60 ignition key for $1!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

I found this photo of those keys some time ago, probably on this forum.

I have several NOS keys available of the one with the smaller head.

Keys

They came from a box of 50 that I got from an old and closed Ford dealership.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom McGoldrick, Laguna Hills CA on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 04:41 pm:

James,

Would be willing to sell one of your keys? I would prefer to have an original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

Looks like my car came with a key for a desk or old chest, seems to work ok though.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration