Master Vibrator - Where to Install

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Master Vibrator - Where to Install
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap - Orlando, Florida on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

I have a nice looking master vibrator that would be a nice accessory for one of my Model Tís. I am giving some thought to installing it in the 1923 Touring (Iím a long way from being ready to install it).

I think it would look best on the firewall, not the dash, but it would be hard to see under the dash and would lose some of its value as an accessory and discussion item.

Has anyone installed a master vibrator on a later model car and, if so, could you post some pics?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration