Fond du lac tractor build,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fond du lac tractor build,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Vrana Kewaskum wi on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for about a year and finally decided to join in, I've been into t's for about 5 years, I believe I have all the pieces for a Fond du lac conversion tractor, I'm wondering if anyone could post some pictures of how they attach to the car frame,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Billy: Check these out.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/104858.html?1252197519
https://www.gasenginemagazine.com/Tractors/Fond-du-Lac-Tractor-Conversion

I did not read these carefully, and there were more hits in the search I ran. good luck with your project. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Hi Billy, Welcome to the Forum. I hope you get all the information you need to get your Fond du Lac conversion tractor together and running.

Best wishes,

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Vrana Kewaskum wi on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Thanks James, I have another picture of that Fond du Lac tractor,I believe it's in a museum in California, might have to track them down,
And thanks Keith, so far it's been fun collecting parts, I'm thinking assembling will be also,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration