Freighter Jim contact info

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Freighter Jim contact info
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:40 am:

Could you please pm me your phone number. I am selling a 24 TT and have a guy interested in it. He is asking about shipping options and cost. Thanks Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:52 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/810293.html?1511354836

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:53 am:

Bills Enclosed Transport is also an excellent provider that shouldn't be overlooked.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/756476.html?1495302930

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for thinking of me.

Unfortunately I have no plans to go to Idaho.

I update my transport availability frequently in the classifieds and daily on my website which you can visit by clicking on my name to access my user profile.

I am on my way now full to San Diego California to drop off and then pick up a 1940 Ford half ton survivor pick up truck
and take that to Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

I have room for a model T or other vehicle from California to Pennsylvania ...... :-)

MTFCA - MTFCI - AACA- HCCA Member

I have hauled around (10) vehicles to the MTFCA Museum
In Richmond, IN and over (200) Model T vehicles to date
in just about every possible configuration ...... :-)

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

Bill Squires ? also does a lot of old car transport for T guys, might give Him a call, I cant find His contact information in my pile of papers at the present, But maybe some of the others on the forum have it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Steve, Where is the truck going? I'm in Oregon.Going to Idaho then south to Az. Open trailer from Idaho to Oregon Then Large enclosed trailer south. I have transported many cars for T members over the years. Jack 541-991-2363

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

STEVE

I found the contact Info for Bills Auto transport.

Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Thanks all, I will pass the info on the the perspective buyer.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration