****Staude tractor Info needed****

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: ****Staude tractor Info needed****
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Can anyone send me photos of how the Staude attaches to a Model T Frame. There is one at the museum if anyone has photographed it. I need good photos pf how it actually attaches to the Model T frame. Thanks

Also looking for some wheels cleats for a Staude.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

The patent drawing on the Staude are here:\

http://www.bokers.com/userfiles/US1590453%20Combined%20vehicle%20and%20traction% 20machine.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Perfect Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

Which lugs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 09:57 am:

Number 2, 5 inches wide. They are solid castings, not hollow. Thanks Adam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 11:04 am:

The only ones I’ve seen are the road lugs. I would not be surprised if the spade lugs are an “off the shelf” lug used on various other production tractors. Visit your local tractor junkyard and see what one of the old-timers has to say.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration