Vinny bassani photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Vinny bassani photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

here are a couple shots of my T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

another one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Very cool. Love the truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

Very nice Vinny.
Not bad for having no model T
A month ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Dont park them in the same garage alone! They multiply fast. Two years ago I got one. Now there are 5. I have no idea why.
Great looking T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

OLD LADY'S ARE BEAU T FULL. I JUST LOVEUM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Vinny, I like the rad shell on your open express delivery!
In a month? You have two? Yeehaw!
Smart lookin' Coupe' especially with the wide eyes! I hadn't noticed that before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 01:58 am:

the shell is a peerless. apparently it was a popular aftermarket in the twenties.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum, Spakenburg NL on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 07:27 am:

Vincent, does the peerless shell on the pickup still have a honeycomb radiator ? That was a popular thing, i have the rad but not the shell on mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 07:57 am:

Nice T's. But they are like bunny rabbits and there ain't no stopping them....enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 08:46 am:

Best of both T worlds, closed car and open express. Wonderful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

Both look very nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

the open express lugs really bad when i shift into high gear even on flat ground...any thoughts ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

It may well have a 3:1 rear end for higher top speed. A lot of folks do that with lighter T's and your express would classify as a light T to me...If that is the case, you probably have a little more difficult time getting it rolling in low, too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration