Vinny bassani photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Vinny bassani photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

here are a couple shots of my T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

another one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Very cool. Love the truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

Very nice Vinny.
Not bad for having no model T
A month ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Dont park them in the same garage alone! They multiply fast. Two years ago I got one. Now there are 5. I have no idea why.
Great looking T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

OLD LADY'S ARE BEAU T FULL. I JUST LOVEUM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Vinny, I like the rad shell on your open express delivery!
In a month? You have two? Yeehaw!
Smart lookin' Coupe' especially with the wide eyes! I hadn't noticed that before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 01:58 am:

the shell is a peerless. apparently it was a popular aftermarket in the twenties.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum, Spakenburg NL on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 07:27 am:

Vincent, does the peerless shell on the pickup still have a honeycomb radiator ? That was a popular thing, i have the rad but not the shell on mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 07:57 am:

Nice T's. But they are like bunny rabbits and there ain't no stopping them....enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 08:46 am:

Best of both T worlds, closed car and open express. Wonderful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

Both look very nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

the open express lugs really bad when i shift into high gear even on flat ground...any thoughts ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

It may well have a 3:1 rear end for higher top speed. A lot of folks do that with lighter T's and your express would classify as a light T to me...If that is the case, you probably have a little more difficult time getting it rolling in low, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

ok thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Vincent. A skipe cam combined with a high compression head will cause a chugging effect going from low to high. My fordor has both and has always done that. Once its done chugging it scoots right along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

I had that problem when I got my 26 pickup. Found really sticky grease from rear axle leak coated the E brake shoes. Cleaned them and fixed seals and problem solved. Just a thought.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration