Happy thanksgiving!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Happy thanksgiving!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Happy Thanksgiving to all our fellow T'rs. I have enjoyed getting to know a lot of you. Thank you for all the help on my projects. I learn more watching others projects come together than I would just working on mine. What a great bunch!
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 08:46 pm:

Ditto Mr. Landers for I enjoy your posts...Happy Thanksgiving!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

This kids smile says it all...Happy Thanksgiving 1919. :-) Hope all the forum members here have a great day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

Happy Thanksgiving Dallas and everyone!
Enjoy the day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Thanks Dallas, Happy Thanksgiving to you and all here on the forum. Time for all to relax and count our blessings. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:19 am:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the Forum!!

I am very thankful transporting so many of your vehicles gives me the opportunity to meet so many folks that have the same ambition/addiction for our hobby that I do!

I am also thankful that my schedule allowed me to be home today to spend the holiday with my family.

God Bless Everyone & Be Safe Visiting Family Today!
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:39 am:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTZPM-a89_M

Makes me want to lick the crisco lid!! Yum yum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:57 am:

We are thankful for many things. I am thankful for this wonderful Forum. Chris B who keeps it running and all of you who share your stories, ideas and photos make it a truly great thing.
Many thanks.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

Richard hit it Perfect!!

Lets give Thanks also for our health so we are able to enjoy our Model T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the forum. Just waiting for all my kids and grandikids to get here. It will be strange this year, it's the first Thanksgiving since mom passed last December. She loved the holidays so we will have a good day for her and be thankful to live in the best country in the world. Great forum and great people with vast knowledge about Ts the model T. Thankful for the resource when I need help. I am going to take the little ones a ride in the 26rpu, mom thought it was cool. Thanks Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration