Happy Thanks Giving

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Happy Thanks Giving
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 08:38 am:

I am Grateful

To wake up Healthy
To have Friendships
To have Freedoms
To have Appreciation

Thank You God ..... :-)

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 08:44 am:

Love the photo and sentiments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 08:53 am:

Hi Jim,

You have it, the Attitude of Gratitude. Can't get through the day without it.

I hope that you are able to spend some of this day in warm friendly company with mirthful smiling faces.

Be well and travel safely, my friend. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:01 am:

Happy T Day Bill,

Last night I was lucky enough to be in one of my favorite towns - Lordsburg, NM.

I got to visit with Rosie - a couple years ago I did a story on Rosie here on the forum ....

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/545338.html?1448809270

I was going to have coffee with Rosie this morning but she was up working on her motel at 4:30 am ....

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration