WHAT IS IT ?????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: WHAT IS IT ?????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Thanksgiving riddle. What is it????
There is a crank/screw that turns, also there is a lever that is on a full length shaft that turns back and forth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 10:53 am:

Cantrell Miller rear axle sleeve puller.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:43 am:

COOL, now I see how it works. Just insert on to axle and a line with sleeve hole. When you flip the lever there is a pin that pops up on the outside of bottom ring and goes into the sleeve hole. Turn the crank and out comes the sleeve and no more stuck sleeves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Forgot to say this, there is even a mark on the lever shaft to show the depth of the sleeve hole. See above picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 11:50 am:

Nifty !! Why is the lower cylinder threaded inside ?? Maybe this puller has a dual purpose ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

It is to remove the sleeves in the rear end I have one for a t and one for a TT use it all the time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 01:01 pm:

It's not threaded - photo apparition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Steve, thanks for satisfying my curiosity. Looks like a "must have" tool !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

William, since I own a TT truck too, it would be nice to find a TT rear puller like your's.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration