Browse button ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Browse button ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

Where is the browse button? It would be nice to
post pictures. I have several pictures I would like to post cannot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

When you click "upload attachment" below your post the box that pops up has the "browse" button

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

When you click upload attachment it is in the middle of the screen pictures must be resized to less than 220kb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

What ever I do a Browse button never comes up
"NEVER"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Pop up blocker on your device??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

If the Upload Attachment window has been minimized it wont show until you hold down the ALT + Tab keys

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration