Model T and the Three Stooges

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T and the Three Stooges
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 04:56 am:

https://archive.org/details/TheThreeStooges048HowHighIsUp1940CurlyLarryMoeDaBaro n16m35s#

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 06:26 am:

Yuk yuk yuk... never saw that one before.. Thanks !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 07:34 am:

Neither have I. Thanks, wise guy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Enjoy Stooge humor :-) Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:14 am:

Woman just dont get the stooges. Never seen that one. Thanks Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:32 am:

You got that right Dallas. My wife says they're too much like watching me and her brothers . . . And I don't understand THAT !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

Now I have a idea of what I can do with my 1926 touring:-)

I wonder what happened to that one. And if there are any still shots of the other side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

My favorite were the Our Gang shorts, particularly the early ones. Loved the Rube Goldberg type contraptions they made. Growing up with old equipment and out buildings my brothers and I were always building things ... and those old movies were a big influence.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration