Old Photo - Fender Bender

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Fender Bender
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 09:47 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Early '26 made overseas ??? Beading on splash apron, different headlights, Dunlop tyres??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Looks like a Chebbie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting, Clare, Iowa on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

I also think, Chebbie !

Herm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

I wonder why someone took a photo, maybe for presenting to traffic court?
Then I wonder the cost of a photographer verses cost of auto body repair?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

The tyre tread looks like some of the old re-treads we had in Australia. Really crude and looking like a backyard job.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 04:41 pm:

Chevrolet early 1925 Series K open body style

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

I wonder if they would repair that fender back then? Today I already know the answer.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration