How many years was this used?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: How many years was this used?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

I just listed this 1909 transmission drive plate DB T- 730
I know it was used on 09, it is listed in the 1909 parts list
but how many more years, K D. I tried to call you about this.
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

anyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

My 1913 had this. I still have it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 03:13 am:

Probably not past February 7th, 1919 when Dodge and Ford's court case was decided over a shares issue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 10:03 am:

Most all Dodge stuff was gone before 1914.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 08:40 am:

The Dodge Brothers came out with their first car, a 1915 model year, in late 1914, because Henry had opened the new Rouge Plant and did not need them anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

That driving plate will work just fine in a later T up to 1925.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

I found another one just like this with the same # on it but no DB
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

photo, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

Bob, I found the encyclopedia says the key-way was there from ?mid-late? 09 until 13.
Is your non DB stamped plate's shaft and clutch shift sleeve keyed?
EDIT. Sorry Bob, the encyclopedia says the keyway was there 09-13.
13-15 key was eliminated.

(Message edited by duey_c on November 28, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 11:25 am:

My 1909 has the keyway but my 14 Town Car does not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

The one with DB has the keyway, the one without does not, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

Could you show the keyway?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration