Anyone Heard of this Timer?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anyone Heard of this Timer?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

I pulled the timer off my '15 T and had never heard of this maker before. Looks like an early form of the Anderson flapper style. Made in Genoa, IL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Try this link to see a bit about the Leich Magnetic Timer.

Previous thread on the Leich Magnetic Timer

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Heck yes, that is the one. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By VIN on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 07:26 am:

Hi James, were you the owner in the past of the T I purchased in 2016 to J & S Antique Auto James E Haley, and drive it in France since ? I see your name on the Title I got then and would be pleased to know more about the past of this nice car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By VIN on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 07:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

From the pictures I'm not clear on how it works. Does the magnet have a spring to shove it against the contacts?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration