OT - Ford Model K Postcards, 1907-08 and 1912

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Ford Model K Postcards, 1907-08 and 1912
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

I was going to add these to the "K" color thread, then thought others might enjoy seeing two original postcards. The first is undated, however the Canadian stamp was issued 1903-1908. The second card is dated June 1912. I like to think these two cards give weight to the idea the Ford Model K was a well known, well thought of model, "in the day...."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Now you just need to give Aunt Mary a ride and you can reproduce the card. But you need to wear a hat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Interesting that Canadian stamps were English only back then. I think they're bilingual now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Canada's Official Languages Act, establishing English and French as equal dialects was enacted in 1969, revisited in 1988.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration