Shop Amazon and Support the MTFCA and Model T Museum!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Shop Amazon and Support the MTFCA and Model T Museum!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

The MTFCA and Model T Museum is now a recognized charitable organization in Amazon.com Smiles program.

You shop. Amazon gives. It doesn’t cost the purchaser anything. Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases when you shop at AmazonSmiles.

Same products, same prices, same service.
Amazon Smile is the same Amazon you know with the added benefit of supporting charitable organizations.

Please share this link with others. Program is good year round but extra great at Christmas! Shop Cyber Monday and you’ll help support the MTFCA and the Museum!

Click here for AmazonSmile.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Thanks Susan for posting this! Every little bit helps!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

I am not buying you anything on Amazon Miss Kim .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 12:34 am:

It's a free country and everybody can spend their money wherever they choose. I however, choose to spend my money with local retailers who support the schools, local charities and organizations, car clubs and other local businesses.

At fifty cents on a hundred dollar purchase I will not be buying anything from Amazon just to give the four bits to the club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 01:04 am:

I'm glad it worked out Susan, I'll change my Amazon Smile selection now!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 01:14 am:

I don't see this as trying to get people to buy from Amazon just to give a little to the club, it's information for those of us that shop there already.

For those of us that do buy some items on-line from Amazon it's a plus to the club and there is no downside for anybody. If you don't buy from Amazon, rather then bash them, just ignore the post and leave it as a positive informational post for the people that are interested. It's a way for the club to get free money; why start negative comments????

smile.amazon.com is the exact same company, just a different partition of their server. And its not just my purchases, but my families as well. And I mention it to friends; if they don't have an organization selected (or they don't know about the program) I mention it. Maybe they use it, maybe not, but for the ones that do it adds up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 01:20 am:

Anything that helps this club is a good thing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 06:29 am:

As a disabled person the invention of Amazon has been a life saver. I can not always get to local stores to get what I need. I'm very happy to support the Model T Museum though my purchases.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 07:41 am:

I'll change too but honestly there's only one time I haven't found whatever I was online shopping for cheaper elsewhere. Wifey doesn't seem to have this problem so it may work out.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration