Henrietta's wiring.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Henrietta's wiring.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

I have been working on replacing the original looms on Henrietta. The left side loom had the loom tag still in place. It had the Ford logo embossed on an aluminium plate. When I removed the switch panel, this is what I found.

This tag is brass and the logo is stamped into it.

When removing the left side loom I found the tag down by the body to frame bracket, another embossed aluminium one.

Total score, three looms, three tags.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Cool, my wiring was in pieces, not much left when I started the re-wire. Wish I had found some of those tags.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Bocchi on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

my wiring on 21 touring had a ford band on two of the looms

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

When I took the wiring off my 21 there was a tag or 2, did see any on the 25 that I have been working on, but I guess I should check. Neat find!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration