I need a curtain video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I need a curtain video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

In the next few days, we hope our '21 Touring will be getting the new top installed. There was a new vinyl top that appears to be for a 60s-70s full size car included with our T when we bought it. I'm thinking about having our upholsterer use it and make us a set of curtains. I would like to see a video about installing and using side curtains in a Touring with a two-man top. So far I have not been able to find one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 09:52 am:

I made side curtains for my '25 runabout. It was a real fun project. I like things made right, so it helped to have original curtains to copy, plus the Ford drawing from the archives.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration