Model T Clubs Old Car Clubs Fort Myers to Sarasota Florida

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Clubs Old Car Clubs Fort Myers to Sarasota Florida
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

I am looking to get a hold of Model T Clubs and/or Old Car Clubs between the Fort Myers area to Sarasota area in Florida. You can PM me or leave the contacts on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 04:19 pm:

tt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

Being in NH, I'm not that familiar with the Geography of the Sunshine State, but wonder if this link will help you...

http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/chapters.htm#fl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Steve, there is a very active group of Model T and Model A ownerís in the Lee County (Ft. Myers) area of SW Florida. They are a really great group of people, very inclusive of new members and they are very busy as there is a lot of car stuff going on there, especially in the winter. Here is a link to their website:

http://www.modelafordcluboffortmyersfl.org

Even though they are affiliated with the Natíl Model A Club, they welcome all Model Tís too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration