I need contact info. for R.V. Anderson's Brother

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I need contact info. for R.V. Anderson's Brother
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:39 am:

Can anyone provide contact information for R. V Anderson's Brother? A friend needs top bows from him. We tried calling R. V., but he must be away as he doesn't answer his phone and we've left messages.

If you would rather not post this information on the Forum, you can call me at two 6 2 - five, five 2 - seven 576, or email me at cgumbinger@att.net or send me a PM.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Jonathan Anderson, 716-985-5880

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Rick posted his land line, which has the best reception. Cell number is 716-499-7255, and his email is jpautowood@gmail.com

Keith, what number are you calling? I've been here pretty much all week, and there haven't been any messages on my machine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Thank you, Rick and R.V. My friend will be contacting Jonathan.

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration