Model T an Model A true barn find.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T an Model A true barn find.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Honore Jason Pelafigue on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

Jason,
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see someone else from Louisiana.
Vern

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Honore Jason Pelafigue on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Thanks Vern, I am trying to post some pics. of a model t I just found. But my pics. or to large.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

Google free photo resize. They need to be 250 KB or less.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Helgeson on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 06:49 am:

Welcome to a fun hobby. Can't wait to see your pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 08:24 am:

Hi! I'm not far away, behind Hamoton Toyota, off of Johnston St. Contact me if I can help or if you want to kick tires. Three 37-eight 52 0ne 0ne 25. John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration