Old Photo Replication

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo Replication
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Chady on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 10:28 am:

Here was a fun one I did. I found this slide in my house of A.P. Wandschneider and his Model T posing in front of the house. The Wandschneider family had owned our house since it was built in 1865 until we bought it in 2002. Although I had always wanted to own a piece of automotive history, finding this slide cemented that it was meant to be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 10:41 am:

It grew two more doors over the years and the blue paint oxidized.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

John, did they move the street?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Chady on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

They did indeed move the street back in the 70's. When we moved in, the sidewalk still cut across the property, we had it removed in 2003.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Other hand, A.P.! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration