Do I own your brass radiator??????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Do I own your brass radiator??????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

I recently purchased a model t ford collection of parts and a Fronty motor. I also got a couple of brass radiators. I just noticed today one has a soldered tag with the serial number 423353, looks like March of 1914.
Just wondered if that car is still around.

just askin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

I could be wrong, but I didn't think the tag numbers on the radiators had anything to do with the serial number of the car. If I'm wrong, I'm open to edification! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Tim,

You are married .... right ?

You can leave it to the Missus as far as the Notification Of Preparation For Necessitation Of Edification And Ongoing Trepidation is concerned .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

No, the radiator numbers have nothing to do with engine or tag numbers.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration