So is the Magazine coming soon?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: So is the Magazine coming soon?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

I got my MTFI Mag the other day. The MTFCA usually follows. Did you guy get yours yet? Am I being impatient? Love getting them in the mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

Got it today. It's probably more a USPS issue than an MTFCA one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Not complaining I just love getting them in the mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Robert G: I have been a member of MTFCA for many years and when the magazine arrives I can't lay it down till I go thru it at least twice. T then read it from front to back including the whole book

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

It's a little late this time because it was held up to include some late-breaking news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 02:20 pm:

Thanks for your patience everyone! The Vintage Ford went in the mail Thursday, 11/30. You all should be seeing it within the next 7-10 days, depending where you live.

We'll be back on track for 2018!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Thanks Susan. We are indebted to you and your helpers for all you do.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

Actually, I could do with some staggered receipts, as long as they were reasonably predictable. I usually get The Vintage Ford, Model T Times, Antique Automobile, and The Horseless Carriage Gazette within a two-week period. Hog heaven! But then there's a six week drought, at the end of which I'm taking bites out of the furniture. Couldn't there be a benign conspiracy among the clubs to spread the magazines out a bit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni Fredericksburg, VA on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 10:33 am:

Can't wait!!! Late breaking news? I know Brass car prices have fallen to an all time low. Ha!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration