Snowbird Invitation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Snowbird Invitation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Umberger on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 09:20 pm:

Snowbird invitation.

As many people visit Florida for the Holidays or for the entire winter the Suncoast T Club wants to invite you to visit. Our members are basically in Pinellas County (St. Petersburg, Clearwater and such).

We have regular club events on each 2nd Saturday of each month. If you are in the area for a spell or passing through look us up (even if itís not a 2nd Saturday). The invitation stands the whole year long.

Email: Modelt@SuncoastTclub.com or call me, Ben Umberger at 727 433 2242. (Website: http://www.SuncoastTclub.com)

Hope to see you as you travel Florida.

Sincerely

Ben Umberger
Suncoast T Club

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Really enjoyed visiting with the Suncoast T Club last year on my visit to Clearwater. This year I'll be further south in the Ft. Myers area to take in the Ford and Edison Winter estates but appreciate the invitation to visit.

I was surprised to learn there are no Model T clubs in the Ft. Myers area with the Ford Winter estate located there.

(Message edited by mkossor on December 03, 2017)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration