Model T Christmas Gifts for Him and Her

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Christmas Gifts for Him and Her
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Umberger on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

As I stare at an unfinished newsletter for our local club, it crosses my mind that I should include Christmas gifts ideas.

Got any?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Really Ben

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

Just use a picture of Lang's catalog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Whitaker, Oklahoma City on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

While I like the idea of this thread, I think it's kinda self-defeating.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

For her a nice soft warm blanket or lap robe for those cold winter drives. We just got back from the Christmas light parade and while it wasn't really cold (38 degrees) the blanket got used and appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Tools. You just canít go wrong with tools. And if someone has enough tools there is always,,,,,,,,,, wait no one ever has too many tools. New tools are great but old tools are the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 01:32 am:

How 'bout " buy what you need dear". I was'given' this as an early gift and bought 'what I wanted' Smiling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 06:35 am:

I would suggest plane tickets somewhere for her so I can spend as much time working on the T. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 08:41 am:

Here's one for the Tools category: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/812327.html?1512170173

Great for her too, if she owns a T :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 09:53 am:

If the car owner isn't a member of MTFCA or MTFCI I would suggest a gift of membership for them. Also gift certificates from one of our many fine vendors would work so they could buy any parts or supplies needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

After just reading another thread I know what I want for Christmas, Wolf and exhaust whistles!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 09:00 am:

Haven't actually read this one - and it's about old tractors, not T's, but I still think it could be a fun book for christmas for many of us :-)

https://www.amazon.com/Old-Tractors-Men-Love-Them/dp/0760301298/?tag=funnpict00- 20

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 10:11 am:

I bought Her a set of rear brake pads for the Rogue which I installed myself thereby leaving a couple of $100's in the checking account which would have gone to the dealership if I'd have let them do it. She can do what She wants with that & maybe there'll be a little left over for Moi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

Oil would be fine - Just need to figure out which kind to get!

Or maybe a T water pump.

New air for the tires,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 11:02 pm:

Fred, I think you left the forum speechless.

My wife straight up told me what she wants for Christmas...for me to spend time working on her T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration