Information request

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Information request
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Leonhardt on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

Looking for installation bulletin 155 for the Model 90 Heil Dump Body for the Model TT.

Made contact with Heil, they have since sold off that portion of the business to Duraclass in Tishomingo, MS. Neither Heil or Duraclass have any information on the installation bulletin 155 or the Model 90 Heil Dump Body.

I have sales information of the Heil Dump Body from Jim Rodell's extensive library of vintage vehicle material. I'm still in need of the installation/service information.

Check your archives and see if you have any information on the Heil Dump Body.

You can contact me via cell 920-226-1005 and text me or via email 26modeltt@att.net

Thank you,

Jack

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration