Cowl Light Identification Please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cowl Light Identification Please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Emering on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

The light pictured was sitting on the front seat of the 1924 Touring that I just purchased.
Several veteran MTFCA members commented that this light is not correct for my model year.
Can anyone help someone who is new to Model Ts identify this light and the model year(s) it would fit?
I am also not sure if the light is complete, as the lens is sitting loose inside.

Thank you,
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

Gene, The picture of the light didn't come through.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Emering on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

Pictures too big.
Will re-post.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration