In case you are wondering about my silence.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: In case you are wondering about my silence.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 01:02 am:

I attended Space City T's Christmas party. My silence on this forum was commented upon. That's because my T is running fine! I drive it three times a week usually, having a great time. Ever since the community and I have it running the thing is remarkably reliable and so much fun. This is in front of my sons high school, St. Thomas. He's now famous at the school for having a model T, easily beating out the local Maserati in cool factor.

In front of St. Thomas high school.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 01:19 am:

Shoot, I was actually thinking to myself just a little while ago... Where's Ignacio been?
Good that others are rattling your cage so to speak. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 02:41 am:

Looking good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 07:44 am:

Looking sharp my friend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Hummm drive the "T" or post on this site? Since your picture dosen't show any rain I think you made the right choice! Enjoy the ability to break peoples necks just by driving down the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 10:50 am:

The T is looking fabulous....enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Looks like it may be a '22 from the photo?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Fenrich on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 11:51 am:

I've never seen door handles on an open Model T. Neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Ignacio,

Wonderful! Thanks for checking back with us! Don't wait so long next time. You don't need to have troubles to come back here.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration