Problem posting a reply .

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Problem posting a reply .
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Marble on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

I am all done trying to post a reply to a thread, when I try, I get some strange message that I don't understand, but it puts me on a screen that won't let me go back to the original thread, the only thing I con do is x out and loose everything that I have typed. I don't type well and am tired of being bounced out. There is a problem with the forum and I won't use it anymore. Brad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

No reason to leave. I have run into that error message too. My routine now is type my dialogue and copy it. Should my post go poof, I can simply paste my stuff into a new message box. It's only a couple extra keystrokes :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Hey, I looked at your profile and see you're from Deerfield. In the early to mid 90's we lived at the old South Deerfield Country Store & Grange Hall on Middle road. It was on 180 acres. Loved it except for a crazy neighbor across the road :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

Brad, Try doing Gary has said. Use your mouse, left click and highlight what you wrote, then right click and copy. If it goes haywire, just repaste it when you reopen the response window.

On a side note, I don't understand the whole
"I'm having trouble with this site so I'm never coming back"
thing I have seen a few time lately. So many of us don't have issues, are we just lucky?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

Sometimes - not always, but sometimes, clearing the history - cookies, cache, browsing history - the whole works solves the problem for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

In the last few weeks when I post to a thread is comes up error. I just hit post message again and it posts. I use an Iphone. Not sue why the change but it is working.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Dave,

Cookies? I love cookies!
Especially chocolate chip, fresh Snickerdoodles, and sugar coated Danish butter cookies that come in the fancy tins.
The tins are great for storing parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Like I said Fred - clear the cookies - from the jar, table, or oven - wherever they may be lurking, and most problems are solved for me.
(But that presents another problem - new trousers with a larger waist! Merry Christmas!!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Phoenix Police Pre Cognitive Cyber Crimes
has been notified and a cruiser is being dispatched to your
IP address ......

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration