Christmas time in Texas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Christmas time in Texas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey (The Woodlands TX) on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 11:56 am:

Woke up to the rare sight of snow! Have a happy and healthy season and New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

Looks great Peter. I wish snow was rare here. Happy hoidays!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Nice picture and great brass RPU Peter. Peace and happiness to all this season

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

My cousin near Beaumont, Texas sent me pictures with 2 or 3 inches of snow this morning. I told him here in southern Minnesota we haven't even had measurable snow yet. He couldn't wait to get to work to tell his co-workers that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

Not fair. No snow up here in Wisconsin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Nov 4 in Clark, WY. Not a drop since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

We got a good 4 ". This is outside my window "right now". Hope it is gone tomorrow. This is not what we need in the South. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 04:19 pm:

Dan

kind of gives a whole new meaning to "all weather porch", huh?

I cooked steaks on the grill the night I took my picture...brrrrrr!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration