Never heard of this on

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Never heard of this on
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Heath no float carburetor???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Neil, possibly better pictures would get a response. Interesting item but can't see enough of it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 09:30 am:

I had a hit-n-miss engine once with a carb float that was not attached to the carb. It just floated free in the bowl. Just can't remember which engine it was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 09:35 am:

Found it here

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2 F173021015008

Just found the copy button on eBay under share this item

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 09:46 am:

I have a pretty nice Model T carburetor collection but at that price I think I"ll pass this time! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 09:57 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration