WTB Key

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: WTB Key
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 04:33 am:

I need a number 53 ignition key. Doesn't have to be Ford script, although that would be nice, just usable. What have you got? Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 05:41 am:

Well crap! This was supposed to be on the classifieds. :-( I'll post it there. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:40 am:

They are on ebay all the time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

I found my #55 key on eBay 10 bucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Lang's has them. $8.50

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Uh-Oh....Somebody paid too much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Sorry the current reproduction keys are garbage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

Call Ben Martin he is the switch man,he has keys
770 938 3376

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Thanks guys. I want to keep away from a repro if possible. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration