Snow Shot Sunday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Snow Shot Sunday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 11:36 am:

A beauty!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 11:46 am:

What a great shot Charlie !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Brrrr! But yes, a great picture! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Save that one for next year's Lang's calendar! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Excellent photo. Looks just like 1914 did.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

I just took our 14 around the section on snow and ice.I added 2 qts antifreeze and decided to let thermo barf mix it for me.The lady at the farm store where i bought the anti freeze noticed my international club jacket and told she had a ride in a T at the Henry Ford.Nice car Charlie!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 03:03 pm:

Great shot! Love the background.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

Hid the tire tracks well...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

Really nice picture, Charlie!!! For those of you who don't know it, this car received a Senior First at Hershey in 2016.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 07:58 am:

Beautiful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:00 am:

Charlie, This picture would make a beautiful profile picture.... hint, hint :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Chady on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:15 am:

My car and background aren't as pretty but I took the old girl to work this morning. Drives like a go-kart in the rain, lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Sometimes a photo comes out "post card perfect", gorgeous car Charlie !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:46 am:

John C, better check your oil. I dont see any drips under it. Good to see people enjoying T in the winter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration