Name this Part!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Name this Part!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

I was told that these were ordered for my '26/27 T.
Calling the wizards of the parts.
What are these?
I can for the life of me can figure out were they might fit.

Sorry for the shadow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 12:45 am:

It's the do-hickey that striped out of the contraption because of reverse augmentation of the augmentator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 12:54 am:

It can be fixed by stimulating the sorabelem of the persephlicter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Humble on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 07:57 am:

Not 26-27 t.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 08:09 am:

George sounds like a good name

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 08:23 am:

I think we already used George last week.
I vote to call them Perrys! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 08:51 am:

The Mercury Speedster body uses a similar spring loaded arm for the vent doors. The spring loaded arm provides over-center function so the vent door stays open or stays closed.

I don't have a sample in my hands but it looks similar. That one looks homemade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 09:21 am:

Thank you. The Mercury Speedster Body makes sense.
And I think I will go with George.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Manually operated, swing actuator for a catastrophic converter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

Decomboobilator for sure.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration