Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Baker, Oregon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Baker, Oregon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Wow........hardly changed at all! Considering how buildings are demolished and rebuilt over time, that's really amazing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Viki Jo on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Wow, great photo! And it is so interesting to see comparison with nowdays. May I take this photo? I work with old photo restoration in https://damagedphotorestoration.com so I am interesting in photo like this)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

In 2010 we happened to be in Baker City in Model T's just in time to be in a parade down this street and stayed at the Geiser Grand Hotel,(the building with the spire on the left) it had just been renovated. It was a wonderful trip.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration