Old Photo - Brass Era - Fore - Door Ford T Ad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Brass Era - Fore - Door Ford T Ad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

As I sit here in a blizzard in Canada, I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about the "desired protection in cold weather" I would get from those doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

Ya, Dave, I hear you. Wouldn't you think that for protection in cold weather (like many of us have now) that they would show this with the top up and side curtains installed?

The temp. here at 7am today was 12 degrees F.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

I think with top up and side curtains it would take away from the visual impact of the fore doors. YMMV :-)

As I sit here in shorts and sleeveless T @ 78 degrees F bemoaning the fact I need to take down a stalk of mature bananas :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration