Early Ford clothing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Early Ford clothing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 11:59 am:

Just saw this on FB and thought some here might be interested.

Rennae is shy of the camera, but she's definitely excited that we received a brand new shipment of these vintage logo t-shirts! Sizes small- 3XL are now available in the museum store or you can call us about shipping one to you. (313) 872-8759 ex 2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 01:58 pm:

The Museum Store referred to, is the Piquette Plant Museum store, officially known as the Jerry Hammes gift shop. (Mr. Hammes has been a true friend to Piquette.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

I think another "T" shirt lettering that may reflect us Model "T" collectors would be: NO, I'M NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER !!!

Like the shirt shown but I think the wording "Model "T" Ford Club of America" should be added. NOT, abbreviated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 12:43 am:

Cool shirt! Very much Steve! It's perfect.
Birthplace of the cars willing to serve into the next centuries.
Duly added to my list!
313-872-8759 ex 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 01:22 am:

Wish one could oneline order one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Kim Dobbins had some of those made several years ago, but they are white, and VERY NICE. They don't say Piquette Ave though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:32 am:

Here is some more early Ford clothing!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration