Old Photo - ModelT Popcorn Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - ModelT Popcorn Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 08:56 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 09:28 am:

I had a chance to buy a truck like that back in the sixties for $2000. The seller said I could make money with it. I passed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Lindberg on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:14 am:

That is super cool! Even has the little Creators steam engine. Are there any of these still in existence? I would buy one for $2000 Ha ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:59 am:

There are a number of finely restored Creators trucks out there. This "Used" version has a special charm to it the way it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

There was a partly restored one up in Scottsbluff Nebr many years ago with a Smith Form-A-Truck rear axle conversion. It was mostly very nicely done but didn't run according to the owner at that time. It sold and where it went is unknown.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

Here's one for a mere $99,xxx from Volo! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John A Voss on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 04:03 pm:

http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org/wheels-at-work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

I know where there is one in a warehouse here in the twin cities. It was used to give away popcorn in their showroom. If I recall it has a 1925 engine. Would love to convince the DW to let me bring it home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

The one in the top photo is not a Cretors. It is a Dunbar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

There was one for sale in Brownwood Texas. Had been owned by Pete Cobb of Dallas who used to take it to the State Fair of Texas. Not sure if it is still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

That looks like the one from Scottsbluff,when I saw it,it was red with white wheels and tires and brass era. Pretty gorgeous machine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B R Goggin on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

Not a T, but this Model A has been on local Craigslist for awhile...

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/d/1931-ford-model-popcorn-truck/6406180172.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration