Old Photo - Model T Coca Cola Salesman's Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Coca Cola Salesman's Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 09:41 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:07 am:

That's a great conversion for that Dodge. A similar one could look great on a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daren Carlson on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Model T ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Whoops! Thanks for catching my flub Rich. Note to self: Have your coffee and wake up before posting. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 10:56 am:

I confess I hadn't noticed the "Model T' in the title. Just a comment.
I enjoy these very much.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 11:07 am:

I enjoy pix of all other brands in the era ! Thanks for all you do Jay ! Love that "S" curve from the seat into the body !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daren Carlson on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Does not matter. I will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

There's a fellow in northern NJ who had an extensive early car collection. One car was a totally original brass T torpedo that was a Coca-Cola truck, with the original painted logo. He lost the entire collection in an uninsured fire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Payment of an insurance claim may ease some of the burdens of that loss, but the irreplaceable items are lost to history and to us all.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration